Junior DAL of Activities
I am currently stationed at Nellis AFB, NV and work in the WOMC clinic. I started my Air Force career in 2010 as a C-17 Airdrop Instructor Loadmaster at JBER, AK. I was picked up for IPAP in 2015 and my first assignment was Mountain Home AFB, ID. Straight out of PA school I was one of three providers who started the “Mountain Home Model.” I have been at Nellis AFB for one year and am the IPAP Phase 2 Alternate Director. I love working with our Phase 2 students and also precept when they do a rotation through family medicine.
I am married to my husband Andrew who is an amazing stay at home Dad and avid hunter. We now have three children- Grady (3), Zoey (2) and Ellie (4 months). We are an outdoors family who love to hike and do anything outside in the mountains or woods!
- Associates Degree Aviation Operations, Community College of the Air Force, 2011
- Bachelors of Science in Psychology, Central Michigan University, MI, 2012
- Bachelors of Science IPAP (Ft Sam Houston), 2016
- Masters of Physician Assistant Studies IPAP (Offutt AFB), 2018
- Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson, AK, 2010-2015- C-17 Airdrop Instructor Loadmaster
- Ft Sam Houston, TX, 2015-2016- IPAP Phase 1 Student
- Offutt AFB, NE, 2016-2018- IPAP Phase 2 Student
- Mountain Home AFB, ID, 2018-2021- WOMC PCM (2018-2021) and HCOS PCM (2021)
- Nellis AFB, NV, 2021-Present- WOMC PCM, IPAP Phase 2 Alternate Director