SENIOR DAL MEMBERSHIP
Major Emily (Shanes) De Leon
I’m stationed at Beale AFB, CA, for my first assignment as a PA. I am currently finishing up my ramp-up since I was out on maternity leave at the end of last year. In addition to being a family medicine PA-C, I have started to become involved in our MDG outside of the clinic by working on assigning medical coverage for our upcoming Air Show, coordinating an upcoming ROTC visit for 30+ Cadets, and I am the assistant (soon to be lead) for our clinic’s training program. I am married with a 6 month old little boy and two dogs who have traveled coast to coast on every assignment with me.
2008 - Bachelors of Science, US Air Force Academy, CO
2016 - Bachelors of Science, IPAP
2017 - Masters of Physician Assistant Studies, IPAP
ASSIGNMENTS/PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT (ANG/AFRES)
- 2008-2011: Multiple Personnel (MPS) & services (FSS) positions, Flight Command, and Wing Chief of Protocol, Seymour Johnson AFB, NC
- 2011-2014: Mortuary & Casualty policy, Protocol policy, and Executive Officer for HQ/A1S, Pentagon, Washington D.C.
- 2014-2016: Phase 1 Student, IPASS Secretary, IPASS Vice President, Ft Sam Houston, TX
- 2016-2017: Phase 2 Student, Nellis AFB, NV
- 2017-present: Family Medicine PA-C, Beale AFB, CA
2010 - AFCENT Deputy Chief of Protocol, Qatar
2012 - J1 SOC FWD-EA, Djibouti, Africa